- You can apply for new connection via website or call us on 1800-30-99099
- Step 1: Go to www.divyata.net
- Step 2:Click on Apply for New Connection
- Step 3:Fill your Name, Mobile number, Email Id, City, Area, Building, Address.
- Step 4:Enter the Captcha and click submit
- No payment has to be made at the time of applying of an order. Post feasibility check, you would receive a confirmation email for making online payment to activate service.
- Once your application has been processed for technical feasibility and when your building has been verified you will receive a call from Divyata Airfiber to assist you in selecting a tariff plan and making an online payment. If you wish to make an offline payment the company will arrange for the pick up of your cheque/cash. The installation will be done after the realization of the subscription amount.
- Address Proof: Photocopy of ANY ONE of the following
- Ration card
- Latest society or water bill
- Latest MTNL bill
- Property tax or IT returns
Photo Identity: Photocopy of ANY ONE of the following
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving license
- Company or College ID (current session)
- PAN card
In case of office address for billing:
- Proof of Address of existing company
- NOC from the company
One recent passport size colored photo
Installation charges are based on the validity of the plan selected. Currently, there is no installation charges for 6 months and 12 months plan.
Please note charges for other months
Plan for 3 to 4 months – Rs 349 (If done online Rs 300 only)
Plan for 1 to 2 months – Rs 650
Yes, beside the plan and installation cost, there will be a refundable deposit of Rs 1000 or Rs 1500 or Rs 2000 based on the network available in your area you will be charged during the time online or offline payment.
A tariff plan is a plan that a subscriber has opted for determining his requirement for Speed and usage for a given pre-determined validity.
Divyata offers plans with speeds from 30 Mbps – 100 Mbps speed to residences and enterprises.
You need to renew your account when it nears the threshold of your Mb limit /Service validity. Divyata will intimate you when you are reaching the threshold by SMS/email or call, to facilitate service renewal.
Refund – Prior to Activation:
In the unlikely event of you deciding to cancel your application for a Divyata connection, for any reason, the appropriate refund will be made by Divyata in the stipulated time.
Refund – Post Activation:
Should you decide to disconnect your Divyata connection after activation, you will get a refund once you register a request asking for a disconnection by call or email.
The refund would be made after adjusting any dues and will be made by Divyata by cheque/cash/online within a stipulated time period.